Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Strong Mind, Strong Body Declaration

The Strong Mind Strong Body Declaration

1.  This blog will be used to help spread knowledge on nutrition, fitness, weight training, various diets, body composition, sport performance, and answering questions.  I'll do my best to answer all the questions I get as thoroughly and thoughtfully as possible.  You can also ask me questions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SM_StrongBody

2. Thou shalt not preach malarkey, foo-hockey, lies, or bro science.



3.  Everyone's body is different, and we all react differently to different things.  This holds true for food intake, training style, etc.  One of my favorite saying's from my former physical therapist and personal trainer: "Your body is like a science experiment, you have to try different things until you see what works."

3. Claims shall be based of evidence, and science based evidence.  None of this "Oh but when I take a natural testosterone booster I feel like I'm stronger." Err! Wrong.



4.  When I do reviews on any supplements, diets, or recipes, I'll be honest and forthcoming.  If it sucks, it sucks.  If it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, I'll tell you.  I plan on personally trying different diets, recipes, supplements, etc.  And I already have, so I'll be sure to note experiences and thoughts as detailed as I possibly can.

5.  I'll discuss different training styles and tips and tricks that I do, and one's that I personally don't like.  By no means am I saying do this and don't do that.  That's stupid, and very ignorant.  Try it, if you like it, continue it.  If you don't, try something new.

6.  I want to write about what you want me to write about.  So if you have questions for an article, please e-mail me (Noted below), tweet at me, or post questions in the comments and I'll see what I can do.  If it merits an article / post, I'd be happy to write one.

7.  If you want to inquire about online Personal Training (NASM CPT & PES), you can do so by e-mailing me at: Aponte.Rich@yahoo.com

Eventually I'll add more to this as time goes on and I come across different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment